What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Type of cookies used by the website and its purpose
- Statistical analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of our services. Thanks to them we can study the navigation through our website and thus improve the offer of products or services we offer. These cookies will not be associated with any personal data that can identify the user, giving information about browsing behavior anonymously.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Other third-party cookies: On some of our pages third-party cookies can be installed to manage and improve the services they offer.
Duration: 1 year.
Duration: 24 hours
Purpose: It is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users.
Duration: 10 minutes
Purpose: It is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics. It is used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session.
How to disable or delete cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
See the following links:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
- FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Delete%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/
To eliminate flash cookies, click here: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html